*Sample shown. Upload your picture which will replace current picture on this board
Purchase includes one Pro cornhole set (two boards). Cornhole Bags sold separately.
*Usually ships within 7-10 days (check front page for current lead times)
- Made to ACL tournament specs.
- Pro Series boards are made with 3/4" 3B Baltic Birch top B/BB (not pine) Made entirely from birch plies with exterior glue. NO core voids and NO face patches face patches.
- High resolution images are printed directly on the wood (no wraps, no direct printed vinyl decals or hand painting)
- Board dimensions: 24 inches wide by 48 inches long (these are regulation size)
- No open cracks/splits on the top of the board.
- CNC Routered edges on the top of the board and hole on both standard and pro series boards
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" frame with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine)
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" legs with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine)
- Legs are attached to frame with bolts.
- Pocket holed, screwed and glued
- 6 inch CNC routered hole (centered 9 inches from the back edge of the board)
- 3 smooth spray finish coats of water based exterior spar urethane on top and 2 coats on the frame and legs
- If you have custom artwork, it is approved by you thorugh email before the boards are printed
- Made in Minnesota