*Sample shown. Upload your business logo which will replace current logo on this background design (your logo will go on the woodgrain design).
Purchase includes one cornhole set (two boards). Cornhole Bags sold separately.
*Usually ships within 7-10 days (check front page for current lead times)
UPGRADE to a Pro Series Cornhole set for $46. If purchased through the tabs above the boards will be upgraded to 3/4 inch baltic birch top with no face patches.
- Made to ACL tournament specs.
- High resolution images are printed directly on the wood (no wraps, no direct printed vinyl decals or hand painting)
- Board dimensions: 24 inches wide by 48 inches long (these are regulation size)
- Standard Series boards are made with 4B Baltic Birch top BB/BB (not pine) Made entirely from birch plies with exterior glue and no core voids. It should be noted that 4B baltic birch may have face patches. Upgrade to a pro series 3/4" board with no face patches for $46.
- No open cracks/splits on the top of the board.
- CNC Routered edges on the top of the board and hole on both standard and pro series boards
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" frame with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine) on both standard and pro series boards.
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" legs with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine) on both standard and pro series boards. Legs are attached to frame with bolts.
- Pocket holed, screwed and glued
- 6 inch CNC routered hole (centered 9 inches from the back edge of the board)
- 3 smooth spray finish coats of water based exterior spar urethane on top and 2 coats on the frame and legs
- If you have custom artwork, it is approved by you thorugh email before the boards are printed
- Made in Minnesota