Purchase includes one cornhole set (two boards). Cornhole Bags sold separately.
*Usually ships within 7-10 days (check front page for current lead times)
UPGRADE to a Pro Series Cornhole set for $46. If purchased through the tabs above the boards will be upgraded to 3/4 inch baltic birch top with no face patches.
- Made to ACL tournament specs.
- High resolution images are printed directly on the wood (no wraps, no direct printed vinyl decals or hand painting)
- Board dimensions: 24 inches wide by 48 inches long (these are regulation size)
- Standard Series boards are made with 4B Baltic Birch top BB/BB (not pine) Made entirely from birch plies with exterior glue and no core voids. It should be noted that 4B baltic birch may have face patches. Upgrade to a pro series 3/4" board with no face patches for $46.
- No open cracks/splits on the top of the board.
- CNC Routered edges on the top of the board and hole on both standard and pro series boards
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" frame with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine) on both standard and pro series boards.
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" legs with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine) on both standard and pro series boards. Legs are attached to frame with bolts.
- Pocket holed, screwed and glued
- 6 inch CNC routered hole (centered 9 inches from the back edge of the board)
- 3 smooth spray finish coats of water based exterior spar urethane on top and 2 coats on the frame and legs
- If you have custom artwork, it is approved by you thorugh email before the boards are printed
- Made in Minnesota