Purchase includes one cornhole set (two boards).
*Usually ships within 7-10 days (check front page for current lead times)
- Made to ACL tournament specs.
- High resolution images are printed directly on the wood (no wraps, decals or hand painting)
- Board dimensions: 24 inches wide by 48 inches long (these are regulation size)
- 3B Baltic Birch top B/BB (not pine) Made entirely from birch plies with exterior glue and no core voids
- No face patches, plugs, biscuits or open cracks/splits on the top of the board.
- Routered edges on the top of the board
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" frame with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine) on both standard and pro series boards
- Hardwood Poplar 1"x3" legs with center brace for added support (no plywood or pine) on both standard and pro series boards. Legs are attached to frame with bolts.
- Pocket holed, screwed and glued with titebond II
- 6 inch hole (centered 9 inches from the back edge of the board)
- 3 smooth spray finish coats of water based exterior spar urethane on top and 2 coats on the frame and legs
- If you have custom artwork, it is approved before the boards are printed
- Made in Minnesota
UPGRADE to a Pro Series Cornhole set for $66. If purchased through the tabs above the top will be upgraded to 3/4 inch baltic birch.
Bags, totes, handles and scorekeepers are available for purchase under provided drop down boxes.